University of Florida is one of the best online university in the world, especially for its Education Programs. Functioning as a public institution, University of Florida records and archives all online education classes so that students can access the information whenever they want. A percent of 96 of students are already employed when they first enroll. Also, what’s specific for it, the University requires applicants to have taken the GRE exam. Another plus is that application deadline for online education degree programs here is rolling.
Some of their online degrees program are: Curriculum, Teaching, and Teacher Education, Educational Administration and Policy and Educational Leadership, Educational Technology, Higher Education Administration, Reading and Literacy Education, Program Evaluation in Educational Environments, Special Education (Teach Well Online Academy), Student Personnel in Higher Education and Teacher Leadership for School Improvement. They have a wide range of programs so applicants be able to choose between them depending on their personal interest.
Once you choose between their programs, you should determine what type of applicant you are. University of Florida Online is so flexible, students in a variety of stages of their academic pursuits are eligible for admission. The admissions requirements, however, vary somewhat depending where you are in your academic journey. The baseline for determining this is how many academic credits you have:
- Freshman – Applicants with 0-11 college credits
- Lower Division Transfer – Applicants with 12-59 credits
- Upper Division Transfer – Applicants with 60 or more credits, this includes Associate of Arts (AA) degree holders
- Second Bachelors – Applicants who already have a bachelor degree
- Readmission – Applicants who have previously been enrolled in a degree program at the University of Florida
After you go through their online education programs and decide which one suits you best, if you are a first-time applicant, you should know these steps:
- It takes about 30 minutes to complete your application. You can save your application and come back.
- There is a non-refundable Application fee of $30. Please be aware that if paying by credit card, a $1.75 service fee will automatically be added to the $30 fee for a total of $31.75.
- It will be handy to have your high school and previous college information available.
There’s no big amounts of money needed for getting you degree at University of Florida, which is so renowned for its value. But if you’re seeking ways to make your education even more affordable, the University has a variety of financial aid options available. You can read about tuition and financial aid on their official website.
The deadline for your applications is October 2, 2017 for the Semester starting in Spring 2018. University of Florida is the best educational host that you could have. If you feel like applying for their programs and creating your astonishing destiny here, then you should do it right away. Visit their website to find out more about them, about the enrollment procedures and what other students say about their experience there. Click on this link: https://ufonline.ufl.edu/ and start shaping your future!