Not many of us are fascinated by Criminal Justice. But those who are, they deserve our admiration. In those help comes University of Nebraska – Omaha with its online education programs. What you should know about this university is that functions as a public institution and a sixty-eight percent of its students are already employed when they first enroll. Being an online university, the deadlines for these programs are rolling.
These programs hosted by University of Nebraska – Omaha are renowned for their effectiveness and proficiency. More than half of online graduate classes are taught by full time faculty members. The regular period for graduation is two years for online students. Scholars applying for online degrees have no preferential treatment, but they benefit from same things as those enrolled in classical courses. The most important fact is the communication and collaboration between all students.
This is not at all a usual program of online education. First of all, you must truly be keen on doing this specialization. Some of their requirements are: writing an application essay, bringing letters of recommendation, if you are an international student you must have the TOEFL exam with a minimum score of 487 on paper and 95 on the Internet and to have a criminal justice-related undergraduate course work.
If you are interested in getting a dissertation scholarship, this online university offers an award of $2,000.00 per student. For you to get your online degrees, before starting the courses, you must check if you are eligible in accordance with their criteria:
- 1. The recipient must be admitted to candidacy in a doctoral program administered at UNO and be an enrolled graduate student during the semester of the award (spring).
- The recipient must have a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.75 in the completed graduate coursework on the approved program of study at the time of application.
- The recipient must have their advisor’s approval of their dissertation topic.
- The recipient cannot be a previous recipient of a UNO Dissertation Scholarship.
The next level is following the steps of the application process for online education at University of Nebraska – Omaha. All students desiring to apply for this scholarship should prepare their documentation and be ready to involve completely into this procedure for online degrees. So, in addition to this, you must follow these steps:
- Applicant must submit a completed Application Form.
- Applicant must provide a brief statement (no more than 500 words) describing your academic and professional goals. This statement should include a summary of your doctoral proposal if it has been approved by your committee
- Current resume. Should include all academic presentations and publications.
- 2-3 letters of recommendation addressing the quality of the dissertation (letters
should be at least one page and no more than three pages in length).
- Applicant must provide one-two of their presentations and or publications.
This online university is one of the greatest in the world, you shouldn’t doubt that. We invite you to enter their official website for further information: https://www.unomaha.edu/graduate-studies/. Do not hesitate!